By following the guidelines below, you will do your part in ensuring the success of your new trees and maintaining your three-month tree warranty*. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
WATERING is essential for your new tree’s root system and is required for our three-month tree warranty*.
BEGIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO WATER YOUR NEW TREES
- Watering is very important for your newly transplanted trees
- Run the water over the WHOLE root zone to ensure maximum absorption.
- Getting water on the branches and needles helps the tree stay hydrated.
- Your SPRUCE trees will require water once every two weeks when dry conditions exist.
- Your ARBORVITAE trees will require water twice weekly when dry conditions exist.
- Watering is REQUIRED for SPRUCE TREES DIRECT to honor your three-month warranty*.
MULCHING is also very important and is also required for our three-month tree warranty.*
APPLY MULCH TO COVER THE ROOT ZONE WITHIN ONE WEEK OF PLANTING.
- The backfilled soil surrounding your new trees needs to be covered with mulch
- Apply a 2″- 4″ layer of mulch and cover the entire root zone.
- Leave space around the base of the trunk to avoid potential disease or rotting.
- Mulch helps to reduce water evaporation from the soil.
- Mulch also protects the roots from extreme temperatures.
- Mulching is REQUIRED for SPRUCE TREES DIRECT to honor your three-month warranty*.
*NEGLECT: This is defined as “The failure of owners to care for trees properly.” Trees planted on the owner’s property are their responsibility to care for them. The customer must have a general knowledge of how to take care of trees and be responsible for day-to-day care and watering. Any situation where neglect is involved will void any warranty coverage.
Spruce Trees Direct is the best source for all of your trees. Please call 1-866-560-1921 or Email us to submit the requirements of your project.