By following the guidelines below, you will do your part in ensuring the success of your new trees and maintaining your three-month tree warranty. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
WATERING is essential for your new tree’s root system and is required for our three-month tree guarantee.
BEGIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO WATER YOUR NEW TREES
- Watering is very important for your newly transplanted trees
- Run the water over the WHOLE root zone to ensure maximum absorption.
- Getting water on the branches and needles helps the tree stay hydrated.
- Your SPRUCE trees will require water once every two weeks when dry conditions exist.
- Your ARBORVITAE trees will require water twice weekly when dry conditions exist.
- Watering is REQUIRED for SPRUCE TREES DIRECT to honor your three-month warranty.
MULCHING is also very important and is also required for our tree guarantee.
APPLY MULCH TO COVER THE ROOT ZONE WITHIN ONE WEEK OF PLANTING.
- The backfilled soil surrounding your new trees needs to be covered with mulch
- Apply a 2″- 4″ layer of mulch and cover the entire root zone.
- Leave space around the base of the trunk to avoid potential disease or rotting.
- Mulch helps to reduce water evaporation from the soil.
- Mulch also protects the roots from extreme temperatures.
- Mulching is REQUIRED for SPRUCE TREES DIRECT to honor your three-month warranty.
Spruce Trees Direct is the best source for all of your trees. Please call 1-866-560-1921 or Email us to submit the requirements of your project.